Canada's Esri Young Scholars
Esri Young Scholars Award in Canada
A competition is held each year to select the Esri Young Scholar for Canada. Any full-time student or recent graduate from an undergraduate or graduate program at a Canadian college or university who has completed a project or research using Esri technology is eligible to apply. A panel comprising academic and business members review submissions. Judging criteria include content as well as poster design and presentation, and paper organization and clarity.
The winner travels to San Diego to attend the Esri User Conference and Education Summit @ Esri UC where their poster is displayed and they have the opportunity to interact with other Young Scholars from around the world. Read about the experiences of past winners at the Esri UC:
- Caitlin Cunningham (2019)
- Anne Provencher St-Pierre (2018)
- Emily Acheson (2017)
- Marie-France Jones (2016)
- Shane Furze (2015)
See where past international winners have come from:
- 2019 Esri Young Scholars
- 2018 Esri Young Scholars
- 2017 Esri Young Scholars
- 2016 Esri Young Scholars
- 2015 Esri Young Scholars
- Read the 2020 competition announcement and FAQ.
- See the eligibility and application requirements.
- Consult the poster and report guidelines for more information about these requirements.
- Submit an application via the online form.
Deadline: 5 pm ET, Friday, February 28, 2020.
Send any questions to email@example.com.