2023 GIS Scholarships
Participating institutions must submit the names of their candidates between January 15 and April 30, 2023. All required information and documents, including 1) a poster and 2) a report, story map or app, must be received by Esri Canada before the candidate will be confirmed as a scholarship recipient and no later than June 1, 2023.
- Students currently enrolled at a participating institution:
- Read through the general eligibility and application requirements.
- Contact your instructor or the scholarship coordinator at your institution for eligibility and application requirements at your institution.
- Consult the guidelines for the required poster and report/story map/app.
- Instructors and staff at participating institutions:
- Find the scholarship contact person at your institution.
- Consult the Information for Institutions knowledge base for information about selecting and submitting your institution’s candidate.