What information do scholarship recipients need to provide?
Students who have been nominated for a scholarship must provide certain information and supporting documents before they receive the award.
If your institution has selected you to receive a scholarship, the Scholarship Coordinator will notify you via email of your nomination. You will need to provide some personal information that will be used to process your award. This includes:
- Legal name
- Mailing address, including apartment number, if applicable
- Phone number
- Preferred email address
You will also be asked to provide biographical information, for example:
- Current enrolment program.
- Expected graduation year and term.
- Level of experience with components of the ArcGIS platform.
The information collected will only be used internally. You may choose to add as little or as much information to the profile that will be created for you on the scholarship recipients page as you wish.
In addition to the information listed above, you will need to provide supporting documentation to be confirmed as a scholarship recipient and receive the prize. This includes:
- Academic transcripts (unofficial copies, e.g., from your institution’s online system, are acceptable).
- Poster demonstrating your use of Esri technology.
- Story map, app or written report further describing the work in your poster.
These documents must be submitted to Esri Canada regardless of what your institution may ask you to submit for consideration.