Each scholarship recipient will receive the following software for education and research use:
- A three-year term license of ArcGIS Desktop Advanced Single Use and ArcGIS Extensions bundle, which includes:
- ArcGIS Pro and ArcMap
- 3D Analyst, Geostatistical Analyst, Network Analyst, Publisher, Spatial Analyst, Tracking Analyst, Data Reviewer, Data Interoperability, Schematics, Workflow Manager, and Image Analyst
- ArcGIS Online Entitlement subscription (includes 100 service credits and 1 named user)
- Software maintenance (provides technical support, software updates and unlimited access to e-learning courses through the Esri Training site)
- A three-year term license of each of the following Premium Apps:
- GeoPlanner for ArcGIS Online
- Insights for ArcGIS in ArcGIS Online
- A three-year, Professional-level ArcGIS Developer Subscription, which includes ArcGIS Enterprise for development purposes, Esri CityEngine, and access to developer tools and resources.
At the end of the three-year term, scholarship recipients will be able to purchase an ArcGIS for Student Use or an ArcGIS for Personal Use license to maintain their Desktop license and will have the option to pay the regular annual fee to maintain their Premium App licenses and/or ArcGIS Developer Subscription.
Scholarship recipients will need to have or create an Esri Account to download the software and obtain authorization codes through My Esri.