Any full-time student or recent graduate from an undergraduate or graduate program at a Canadian college or university who has completed a project or research using Esri technology is eligible to apply.
The award includes registration, transportation costs, hotel and per diem to attend the Esri Education GIS Conference and International User Conference in San Diego where the Young Scholars display their work and interact with other Young Scholars.
- Poster, in PDF, that highlights the objectives, methods and results of your project or research.
- Must be created by and attributed to solely the applicant.
- Graphics must be of sufficient quality for printing, around 300 dpi.
- Portrait orientation, 24″ wide by 36″ high.
- Summary paper that explains your project or research.
- 800-1000 words maximum (not including title page, captions and references).
- Include maps and other illustrations.
- Personal statement describing your experience with GIS and why you want to attend the Esri UC.
- Maximum 1 page, 12 pt font.
- Academic transcript. Unofficial copy (e.g., from your institution’s web portal) is acceptable.
How to Apply
Complete and submit the form below.
Deadline: 5 pm ET, Thursday, March 29, 2018.
Send any questions to email@example.com.