2017 Esri Young Scholar Award Competition
Any full-time student or recent graduate from an undergraduate or graduate program at a Canadian college or university who has completed a project or research using Esri technology is eligible to apply.
The award includes registration, transportation costs, hotel and per diem to attend the Esri Education GIS Conference and International User Conference in San Diego where the Young Scholars display their work and interact with other Young Scholars.
- Poster, in PDF, that highlights the objectives, methods and results of your project or research.
- Must be created by and attributed to solely the applicant.
- Graphics must be of sufficient quality for printing, around 300 dpi.
- Portrait orientation, 24″ wide by 36″ high.
- File size should not exceed 10 MB.
- Summary paper that explains your project or research.
- 800-1000 words maximum (not including title page, captions and references).
- Include maps and other illustrations.
- Academic transcript. Unofficial copy (e.g., from your institution’s web portal) is acceptable.
How to Apply
The application deadline for the 2017 competition has passed. The winner will be announced by the end of April.
Send any questions to email@example.com.